Sunday, September 15, 2013

Seek The New Beginning

The interview presenting, may be possible for us to discover basic of games. Unlike many others, i been trying to figure out the circumstances, between the New discovery and the Visual story of the game. Some of the parts that i've been experience throughout my life, skills and ability to withstand my personal favor of some, kind of truely fulfill my wildest dream. My favorite thing to played was any type of MMO games, that possibly make me feel a lot better. Players have been playing games for long time, and i was thinking that, make fit to other player that i never play new game before. This picture on the left, show that takes place in the forest, which i don't know this game part at all, especially that i'm not the only one that never played that before, Some of the people that i don't know, didn't know about this picture on the left.  Until my consent was been discover, i have to investigate all different games around the world, like many many friends that i know much at school, tends to know lot of game that they play on xbox, playstation 3, and wii or pc games. Understanding the basic of the games, gets really hard to understand or it can be confusing about the basic of the game. But reason why seeking for new discover, is that, i want to discover more games that i haven't knew about it, why should i learn or what should i been doing along my old games, that i play since i was six years old.  Ever since i don't remember the old time that i play on the old MMO games, so like um, i don't remember at all. I used to play wizard101 games, well eventually i stop playing unless new world come out after Aquila. But still long way to come out so soon, does people make me playing it or i want to played it. So until my last day that, blizzard entertainment is a really fun game but, gives violent to kill and revenger activity on the game. Kings-isle been working on the new chapter of the game in wizard101, is that trying to find a new mission, new world  and new quest. Mine-craft is a really fun game, some of the game is building style, you can build anything or any else that i possibly think. Stay tune for my next post.


Article of the Adventure


Senate of the order, have been law of the game interview for decades. Adventure out of New world gate and i was so fantastic that i seen or hear the quest narrator. Not been easy to finish the completion of the game, for me it was so hard that i feel like i'm quitting the game that i first began. Could have finish it but, oh well then let's see what i can do to win and complete the quest world. Article of the Adventure, seem to look out many game feature, and many game art. Art that player see and look the shiny eyes that, glowing the exciting of express. You can see this picture a pumpkin planter for garden takes place the world of warcraft the mists of pandaria. I seen the rabbit in between pink and yellow pumpkin. Welcome to my world, and fate of the computer seen awkward moment of the game, i love any kind of game, truly things that, my characters and narrator helped out. Until then, but unfortunately,
that gave me more details of the article in the game, well still lots of article to be discover.
Okay back to the drawing board, but where was i ah, i get how some people know lot's of games more than me, so maybe that's why i couldn't else where to remember.  So if you need any Question? comment me below.


Thank you
(Robert Wu)




No comments:

Post a Comment